ULTRA CHEM values its reputation for integrity. We strive to adhere to the highest ethical standards in the conduct of our business and to comply with all laws and regulations that are applicable to the business. Our managing directors expect honest and ethical conduct from every associate. Each associate has a responsibility to maintain and advance the ethical values of the Company. We are judged not only by the business results that we achieve but also by how we achieve them. We believe that organizations that operate ethically and with integrity build value over time and have the best chance for long-term success.
ULTRA CHEM guiding principles:
- We obey the law. Obeying the law is the foundation on which our reputation and Guiding Principles are built.
- We conduct our business with integrity. We take pride in conducting our business with integrity. We compete vigorously, but do so fairly and ethically.
- We keep accurate and honest records. Accurate and honest records are critical to making sound business decisions and maintaining the integrity of our financial reporting.
- We honor our business obligations. Our business relationships are grounded in mutual trust. We build and maintain the trust and confidence of our customers and other business partners by communicating honestly, respecting information entrusted to us, and standing behind our commitments.
- We treat people with dignity and respect. We achieve our goals through our people.
- We are committed to being a responsible. We maintain strict environmental and safety standards within our operations.
Mission and Principles
Offer a wide variety of chemical specialties and innovating solutions with an approach of continue improvement, quality, efficiency and productivity, always taking care of our environment not only in the products we sell also in the processes of our customers.
To be the leader in the distribution of specialty chemicals in México, where customers find a one-stop-shop solution and where the people being proud to work, creating value to all stakeholders.